Friday, December 1, 2017

Angel Jigsaw Puzzles

Angel jigsaw puzzles 

I love angels, and have always felt that I have a guardian angel or two watching over me. 

No time brings angels to our mind more than Christmas.
Working an angel jigsaw puzzle is especially peaceful due to the uplifting and spiritual nature of the subject matter.


Mother Earth Jigsaw Puzzles

I love thinking of Mother Earth as an angel watching over all of us, even if as errant children we don't look like we deserve it.

Also I love the ideas of angels  protecting this planet. 

Spiritual Angels

Of course angels have spiritual roots and these puzzles bring up deep reverence.


Angels and Children

Children feel close to angels naturally and these puzzles remind us of the innocence and beauty of being a child. 

I think the Christmas holiday is a particularly beautiful time to work jigsaw puzzles, but any time is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment